David's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"They've finally done something about this."Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Fr…"

David replied Jan 16, 2015 to Asset Forfeiture Taken to New Heights

5 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by David

"If it was about resource control, why is China the biggest foreign investor in the I…"

David replied Oct 9, 2014 to Sam Harris on spiritual experience

188 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Andrew, sounds like you have a lot of great tapes and equipment. I once heard Dweezi…"

David replied Oct 3, 2014 to Tone, criticism etc.

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, thank you for the invitation. I will give that some thought and see if anyth…"

David replied Oct 3, 2014 to Tone, criticism etc.

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Andrew, what are your memories of Frank's tones in concert?"

David replied Oct 2, 2014 to Tone, criticism etc.

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Andrew, I'm glad you liked that Frank song. Unfortunately, I never got to see him li…"

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, hope you had a nice time in the woods. How I miss those late summer/early fa…"

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I don't know what is going to wake them up. Cultural disapproval is a start, psyched…"

David replied Sep 30, 2014 to Tone, criticism etc.

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"What the evolutionary spirituality myth does is set things like Buddhist compassion…"

David replied Sep 30, 2014 to Tone, criticism etc.

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hi, Andrew. I'll respond to a few of the IT questions. Andrew: "I've already mentio…"

David replied Sep 29, 2014 to Tone, criticism etc.

22 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service