"I smile, LP. What you say, why not. "

Ambo Suno replied Nov 4, 2014 to Integral catholicism

2 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Pithy! "

Ambo Suno replied Nov 1, 2014 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Mont Blanc is the highest mountain in the Alps between Italy and France, with an ele…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 31, 2014 to oohhh - would that we could fly

2 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Balder

"That's an interesting and somewhat mind-bending/breaking perspective - "Novelty does…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 28, 2014 to The REAL (sic) Post-Metaphysical Issue

37 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I must admit that I think of energy more on the physics side of the equation, though…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 25, 2014 to The REAL (sic) Post-Metaphysical Issue

37 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"OK, good. To try to get a little more in sync with how you understand this contrail…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 24, 2014 to The REAL (sic) Post-Metaphysical Issue

37 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hi LP and Bruce. The physics, metaphysics, postmetaphysics continuum is like a mete…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 23, 2014 to The REAL (sic) Post-Metaphysical Issue

37 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Nice, Lay. I appreciate this pithy rendition. "God is encountered wherever culture a…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 20, 2014 to GOD EXISTS

5 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by andrew

"Hi, t, - this and Bruces's comments are helping me engage with this topic. My early…"

Ambo Suno replied Oct 11, 2014 to "Agape" in Integral Theory

66 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service