Douglas R Wallack's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bruce, Nice to have the stand-alone version. I am quite a fan of Dustin ;-).…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Aug 17, 2012 to Integral Religious Studies

43 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by David Miller

""Perhaps it would be wiser to let pioneers of the inner quest be precisely that . .…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 19, 2012 to The Projective Arc

7 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"You're stirring some great memories, Ed. Heinlein's novel was a sort of psychedelic…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 18, 2012 to Prometheus

19 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Joseph

"Funny you would say that Bruce. I have had the same itch about "Childhood's End", an…"

19 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Joseph

"Ha Ha Ha, thanks Ed. Got a kick out of that ;-) "

19 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Joseph

"Hi Bruce, Four of us in a local group here in LA saw it after our last meeting on th…"

19 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Joseph

"Very exciting! Thanks for the heads up Bruce."

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 8, 2012 to MetaIntegral's Integral Planet Endowment

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Thanks Bruce, Complete yet concise...very nice. Gave me an opportunity to train my '…"

Douglas R Wallack replied May 20, 2012 to Integral Religious Studies

43 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by David Miller

"Enjoyed this much, Bruce. He reminds me of one of my earlier teachers, as well. As I…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Apr 6, 2012 to Thomas Hubl

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"Thanks Bruce, I might add, his presentation and workshop at the ISE 3 was spirited a…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jan 30, 2012 to Integrity Resources

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service