andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"these last 2 posts have been brought to you by the voluminous and ubiquitous automob…"

andrew replied May 2, 2010 to Integral theory, Islam and Terrorism.

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"serious claims require serious proof: so, hiring wall st. advertising firms to spin…"

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"surely you guys are aware that the semites make up at least 4 groups of people and t…"

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by andrew

"yeah, i hear ya! someone should show kenny benjamin moore's color palette! on the v…"

andrew replied Apr 26, 2010 to Integral Being (More colors!!...or Integral Sherbert)

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"now your really getting into the heart of the matter with my questions rl! thx. my w…"

andrew replied Apr 22, 2010 to color confusion....

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"i'm wondering how this sutra compares with stephen hawkings, 'a brief history of tim…"

andrew replied Apr 21, 2010 to color confusion....

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Thx. bruce! so far it's reading very similar to the urantia book and such...this is…"

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"i think that last link has some pretty valid criticism's of i.s., thx. for linking i…"

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"i appreciate the feed back christophe, rl, and dave, thx.! a few things i should pro…"

andrew replied Apr 20, 2010 to color confusion....

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"thx. for waxing poetic dave:) but i'm afraid i do suffer also from various types of…"

andrew replied Apr 17, 2010 to color confusion....

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service