andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"if the kellogg's family can come up with the urantia book then kunda pops doesn't se…"

andrew replied Aug 13, 2010 to Andrew Cohen an Intended Target of Assassination

31 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"well, personally, i've never been a catholic unless one considers christian universa…"

andrew replied Aug 5, 2010 to interview with an apostate!

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Mary W.

"very good point edward! i've long thought that all religion was conspiratorial in on…"

andrew replied Aug 4, 2010 to the truth is out there....

2 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by andrew

"as i have said elsewhere - this would be the biggest news in the history of news, it…"

andrew replied Jul 23, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"i was watching david suzuki talk about the harpur conservatives recently and he said…"

andrew replied Jul 22, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

"your da man kela! ya just gotz to learn to stop eating them!"

andrew replied Jul 21, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"thanks for the links seth! i do get that the chemicals mixed with sun and water brou…"

andrew replied Jul 21, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"also, do we know yet how physical life became alive and biological and how biologica…"

andrew replied Jul 19, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"great post joseph! question: can we apply darwin's biological theory to the universe…"

andrew replied Jul 19, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"sure edward! but from everything i've read the ussr was brutally mean to their envir…"

andrew replied Jul 18, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service