andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

""The global capitalist culture with its premium on accumulation and profits not only…"

andrew replied Jan 21, 2011 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"a little off genre but i went to see the black swan with one of my daughters over th…"

andrew replied Jan 5, 2011 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"this issue does seem to come down to military and how it's used in the world. so, ho…"

andrew replied Dec 11, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011

"if i had to vote between assange and zuckerberg my vote would be for assange althoug…"

andrew replied Dec 11, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011

"i've long thought that it's absurdly funny that the most elevated state that a human…"

andrew replied Dec 11, 2010 to An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

"here's an example of what i mentioned previously: as i understand it, some schools v…"

andrew replied Oct 21, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"hey kela, esoterica suffers from the same problem as exoterica: not only the outward…"

andrew replied Oct 19, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"do-ra-me-fa-so-la-te-do! kalifornia is the garden of eden, a beautiful place to live…"

andrew replied Oct 18, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Nope! but i have an affinity for all things murky as much as i share the bright etho…"

andrew replied Oct 13, 2010 to The Human Consciousness Project

5 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by andrew

"it sounds like you got your 150.00 worth! hmmm, what do you think about anecdotal ev…"

andrew replied Oct 6, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service