andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMGatrWkG2c&feature=player_embedded"

andrew replied Apr 20, 2011 to 2012, illuminati, etc.

32 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"would a trump and coulter for 2012 tempt anyone here? surely no one in this dynamic…"

andrew replied Apr 15, 2011 to which republican or conservative would you vote for?

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by andrew

"DANGER WILL ROBINSON: IT"S A SMALL STEP FROM POSITING AN INTELLIGENT POSSIBLE METAPH…"

andrew replied Apr 15, 2011 to the neo-creationist Kenny

8 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"an invisible teleological eros is certainly a possibility and personally i think it…"

andrew replied Apr 14, 2011 to the neo-creationist Kenny

8 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by xibalba

" i think visser has a post somewhere where he graphed a spectrum from strong positiv…"

andrew replied Apr 11, 2011 to on kenny bashing

7 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by andrew

"whom moi?  but some do according to wiki on the adjustment bureau: Religious themes…"

andrew replied Apr 1, 2011 to Toto, I Have the Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore

30 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"perhaps it's time that kela had a meet-up with the chairman of the adjustment bureau…"

andrew replied Apr 1, 2011 to Toto, I Have the Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore

30 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"imo, your really on the right track on this one edward! what's happened economically…"

andrew replied Feb 25, 2011 to Progressive economics

69 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by DavidM58

"hi ed, i'm happy that the people in the mid-east are rising up against the corrupt a…"

andrew replied Feb 19, 2011 to Why isn't Wall Street in jail?

17 May 22, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"i was asking this question years ago on this forum! when one's economic policies cre…"

andrew replied Feb 19, 2011 to Why isn't Wall Street in jail?

17 May 22, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service