Balder's Discussions (3,216)

Discussions Replied To (2925) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there is a (perhaps unintentional) sleight of hand in this: Ken Wilber: "Mo…"

Balder replied Oct 14, 2015 to The Meaning of 2nd Person

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by andrew

"This site is definitely better for posterity, in my opinion, but for some reason I c…"

Balder replied Oct 9, 2015 to Trusting Desire - Zach Schlosser

10 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

"I share your frustration.  I was not able to attend his presentation either because…"

Balder replied Oct 8, 2015 to The Meaning of 2nd Person

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Eugene Thacker has an interesting-looking series of books exploring the relationship…"

Balder replied Oct 7, 2015 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Awesome quote, Neelesh.  Thanks.  Here are several other recent comments from the FB…"

Balder replied Oct 6, 2015 to Trusting Desire - Zach Schlosser

10 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Thank you for your response, Zach; it's a pleasure to be exploring these things with…"

Balder replied Oct 6, 2015 to Trusting Desire - Zach Schlosser

10 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Adding one more brief point: 6) I like Zach's notion of biomimicry in spirituality. …"

Balder replied Sep 30, 2015 to Trusting Desire - Zach Schlosser

10 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Lovely.  Yes, I really enjoy these public art gestures ... I used to find these sort…"

Balder replied Sep 27, 2015 to photography, writing, interacting, naturing

36 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi, Bryan, if you are still here and if you have the interest, would you mind explai…"

Balder replied Sep 23, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Did you ask him what he means by " the means must justify themselves"? It sounds lik…"

Balder replied Sep 22, 2015 to A note on neologisms

178 May 21, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service