Engagement (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

I started this inquiry at FB IPS. Is integral all about meta-theory? And does one have to be involved in meta-theory to be integral? Even m…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

40 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Daring to hear voices

At FB Balder linked to this article. I recently saw a preview of Glass the movie. The same character from Split is in it, as well as the pr…

0 Jan 21, 2019

A Secular Age? Reflections on Taylor and Panikkar

Here's an interesting essay by Fred Dallmayr, comparing the thought of Charles Taylor and Raimon Panikkar (attached below). Michael Schwa…

Started by Balder

12 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Marlo Yaroslav Devanko

Exploring integral educational programming

In this FB IPS thread Zak Stein asked for examples of integral training programs. When a few offered criticism of those programs Zak noted…

2 Dec 8, 2015

The Great Debate

I'm not sure if we've linked or discussed this  before but I found it this evening perusing Sam Harris' site. It's a debate on the science…

10 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by andrew

The Next System Project

I introduced it in this post in another thread. I'll copy and paste the info here: The Next System Project. See their about page here. Sign…

4 Nov 6, 2015

David Korten

Is anyone here familiar with David Korten's work on living economies?  I just heard, from Dr. Kurt Johnson (author of a forthcoming book on…

Started by Balder

11 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

Transformative Education

This morning, I found a video interview of an old friend of mine, Javier Rodriguez -- a former student of, and teacher at, Brockwood Park,…

Started by Balder

5 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

Pope Francis' Encyclical on Integral Ecology and Climate Change

The full document is available here: Laudato Si: On Care for Our Common Home ...and I will post some excerpts below from Chapters 4 and 6…

Started by Balder

30 Sep 27, 2015

What for is philosophy?

This is a compilation of recent threads on the FB IPS forum. This meme seems to be floating around the Facesphere, to wit Levi Bryant's rec…

2 Sep 3, 2015

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service