Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MetaIntegral's Integral Planet Endowment

Here's a recent Beams and Struts article on one of the new MetaIntegral initiatives: Integral Planet Endowment

Started by Balder

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Balder

Integral Outlaw or Translaw?

This is an interesting and odd bit of news:   http://www.timescall.com/news/longmont-local-news/ci_21917230/suspected-burglars-told-police-

Started by Balder

2 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Balder

Emerge 'n see

Just thought I'd pass this along for any interested. 9/11 ... From State of Emergency To State of Emerge 'n See It was a truly amazing day…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

0 Sep 10, 2012

The Future of Spirituality

I received the following announcement from Integral Life regarding a new Integral discussion series entitled, The Future of Spirituality.…

Started by Balder

6 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Buddhist Geeks conference 2012

I saw this over at Integral Options: Free Video Stream - The Buddhist Geeks Conference 2012 - August 9–11, 2012 The Buddhist Geeks Confere…

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Balder

Evolutionaries

Carter Phipps, former editor of EnlightenNext, has a new book out which has been getting some press (and props) in Integral and related cir…

Started by Balder

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Balder

A Brief History of Integral

Integral Life has posted a free video of Ken Wilber offering a brief history of Integral.

Started by Balder

0 Jun 10, 2012

2013 Integral Theory Conference

I just received this notice in the mail:   MetaIntegral Foundation is pleased to announce our call for papers for the 2013 Integral Theory…

Started by Balder

6 May 9, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Chop(ra) Suey

Check out this Integral Options post on Chopra's latest nonsense. Here's Julian Walker's comment: "of course mind reduces to brain - this i…

0 Apr 28, 2012

Free Science/Religion Live-Stream Debate Today

Today (3/25) at 2 p.m. PST, you can view a live-stream of a debate on the theme, "Has Science Refuted Religion?", followed by a talk by Sam…

Started by Balder

0 Mar 25, 2012

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service