Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Alex Rollin: Delightful, couldn't have said it better. At some point "institutional…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 7, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I also posted this on the Santa Rosa Integral Salon Yahoo group, where Sean Hargans…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 7, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"Which reminds me of the online discussion several of us participated in at Integral…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 6, 2010 to What Might Come After Postmodernism?

18 Aug 18, 2010

"Particularly read Hampson pp. 129-35 to dispell this straw case nonsense about decon…"

18 Aug 18, 2010

"Here's Balder from his 9/3/08 blog at Integral LIfe: "As may be apparent by the ton…"

18 Aug 18, 2010

""Maybe the proper reply to this riddle is: to be and not to be – the opposites held…"

18 Aug 18, 2010

"I was watching American Idol last night and to my surprise and delight Lady Gaga per…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 6, 2010 to Lady Gaga

39 Oct 16, 2018

"And of course check out Christian de Quincey's multi-part essay on intersubjectivity…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 5, 2010 to The embodied challenge

21 May 19, 2010

"David Scharff says in "The interpersonal unconscious" (Funzione Gamma Journal): "Fr…"

21 May 19, 2010

"Here is a brief review of the book Pragmatism and the Unconscious (Amherst 2001) whe…"

21 May 19, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service