Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Now let’s bring in Georg Feuerstein, who is an established authority on both eastern…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 25, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"So has our inquiry in your IPS pod(s) contributed to any of the curriculum? Will the…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 25, 2010 to Integral Spirituality class

7 May 26, 2010
Reply by Balder

"Gidley (cited below) contradicts Manhood in that the changes between stages are grad…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 25, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

"I just viewed Integral Life's presentation of "The markers of 2nd tier" by Jeff Salz…"

51 Jul 4, 2012

"Given that Wilber’s earlier work makes ample use of Gebser perhaps a closer look at…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 24, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

"Also see Integral Psychology (Shambhala, 2000), p. 221, footnote 7: “Enduring struc…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 24, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

"Notice the similarities between Paul and John Mackey. I discussed some of Mackey's i…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 23, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"I started reading chapter one from an interesting book, Democracy in America by Augu…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 22, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"I'm also wondering to what extent Paul is a purist because as a physician he likely…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 22, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"Thanks for some historical context Steven but I’m not sure how relevant it is to my…"

Edward theurj Berge replied May 21, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service