Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are a few relevant, select quotes from the Caputo thread: “Events, unlike name…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 4, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"I have Patel's book on my reading list and will get to it shortly. I'd be careful ab…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 4, 2010 to The Value of Nothing

16 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"I also like how you wrap up your paper, with the post-pluraralist (or non-relativist…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 4, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"To contrast further the "nondual" and "emptiness" between Wilber and Batchelor, here…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 4, 2010 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Yes, in Wilber's addressing system he does account for the one assigning an address,…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 3, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"I'm moving the last few posts from the Batchelor thread over here, as this seems the…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 3, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"While such generalizing categories are at time helpful to get a sense of things, no…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 3, 2010 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016

"Given the categories of religious scholarship you discussed in the conference paper…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 2, 2010 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016

"We saw above how Wilber formulates emptiness as the absolute pole of a duality. Here…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 1, 2010 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016

"My initial impression. I’m unfamiliar with the categories listed so had a lot of dif…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 1, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service