Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"How can you assert that fractals are natural "essences" given that we cannot get out…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 29, 2010 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"I"m not familiar enough with Kegan's work to judge. It would seem he deals with basi…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 25, 2010 to After Finitude

25 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Like you I'm not sure that it invalidates the evolution of meaning making, only that…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 24, 2010 to After Finitude

25 Aug 21, 2011

"And it seems to me that M questions the kind of Hegelian holarchical "meta" synthesi…"

25 Aug 21, 2011

"I just read Caputo's interesting review of a book about a debate between Millbank an…"

25 Aug 21, 2011

"Here's a blog post from someone writing a book about Meillassoux discussing the six…"

25 Aug 21, 2011

"I appreciate the addition of the term "participatory" to this forum, given our recen…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 24, 2010 to Announcement: Staying Put at Ning (After All!)

15 Jul 24, 2010

"I like this edited excerpt from the above summary of Meillassoux's work: "What Meil…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 23, 2010 to After Finitude

25 Aug 21, 2011

"It seems to me that the likes of L&J's embodied realism avoids the correlational…"

25 Aug 21, 2011

"Just a quick comment this morning. Rayburn's review at Amazon said: "Guided by Badi…"

25 Aug 21, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service