bonnitta roy's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome! And no, I never even heard of Panikkar until Trish suggested this track - a…"

bonnitta roy replied May 9, 2012 to Roy Bhaskar and Meta-Reality

36 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Hey all, Trish Nowland is starting a learning circle around Bhaskar's meta-Reality (…"

bonnitta roy replied May 9, 2012 to Roy Bhaskar and Meta-Reality

36 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Balder

"yes, i like the distinction ,too. Bhaksar uses the phrase "when it is important to d…"

bonnitta roy replied Nov 2, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I think your question "reduces" to how do we get beyond the epistemic-ontological di…"

bonnitta roy replied Oct 28, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

"Nice work. My approach would be to say that the "real" is processural (and not get b…"

bonnitta roy replied Oct 28, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

"I like to make the distinction between a "natural hierarchy" and a (we could call it…"

34 Nov 27, 2014

"Right on! ANother piece of the pie, is the distinction between developmental narrati…"

34 Nov 27, 2014

"maybe there was a confusion. Bhaskar DEFINTELY says there is only one real world. he…"

34 Nov 27, 2014

"Hey there, I don't know what the form of your exegesis would take, but Sean Hargens…"

bonnitta roy replied Oct 27, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

"hey there. your welcome. i agree that IT can substantially improve its theory in lie…"

bonnitta roy replied Oct 27, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service