e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"e: "You could raise the taxes on the middle class and the poor (the rich will loopho…"

e replied Mar 16, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

"Yeah James that is my view. It is not the most popular. Most Buddhists like most rel…"

e replied Feb 27, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"andrew said: BTW, obama, although doing some good is clearly in the pocket of these…"

e replied Feb 27, 2011 to Progressive economics

69 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by DavidM58

"I was just stating a fact Edward. I don't have a problem with the disparity in wages…"

e replied Feb 27, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

"Most are superintendents of school districts James. Now most work in rich wealthy su…"

e replied Feb 27, 2011 to Why isn't Wall Street in jail?

17 May 22, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"It is not a metaphysical belief because I don't claim that phenomena are caused or n…"

e replied Feb 20, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"  "Budget deficits are a ruse, as we've seen in Wisconsin, where the governor turned…"

e replied Feb 20, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

"Granted the article made the point the government pensions enjoy certain rights that…"

e replied Feb 20, 2011 to Why isn't Wall Street in jail?

17 May 22, 2011

""Just look at the public protests in Madison right now over an insane Republican gov…"

e replied Feb 19, 2011 to Why isn't Wall Street in jail?

17 May 22, 2011

"Yeah she has more auditng power over the other Fed banks. There is alot that goes on…"

e replied Feb 19, 2011 to Alan Grayson questions Inspector general of the federal reserve

4 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service