e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife's cousin talking about her latest research on Human behavior and energy cons…"

e replied Jun 26, 2011 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hey Kela,   Here is the text reference MN 77 Ven. Bodhi has an index of similes in t…"

e replied Jun 26, 2011 to Thomas Metzinger Podcast

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

"I wish he would have connected dots 1 & 6.   The fact is that an hour of labor i…"

e replied Jun 19, 2011 to The truth about the economy

10 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"Art is in the eye of the beholder. If the computer cannot tell us what the intention…"

e replied Jun 19, 2011 to Mechanical strings

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by e

"What is wrong with love? Don’t you feel love for all sentient beings? Were you beate…"

e replied Jun 19, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Hey Dawid, I finally got around to reading the Ego tunnel. What an enjoyable read.  …"

e replied Jun 19, 2011 to Thomas Metzinger Podcast

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

"And that any system that posits full, awake consciousness of everything is indeed me…"

e replied Jun 19, 2011 to Sam Harris on spiritual experience

188 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"re: interfaith dialogue. It depends on how well each understands their own religion.…"

e replied Jun 3, 2011 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Hey Bruce, Both the elephant footprint and river similies are in the Pali Canon as w…"

e replied Jun 3, 2011 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Hey Dawid, Thanks for the reply...I figured we would not be so far off once we chatt…"

e replied May 30, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service