e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually have the book Psychoanalysis and Buddhism so do I really need to read the…"

e replied Jul 4, 2013 to Washburn on the Psychodynamics of Meditation

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Mindfulness has been co-opted by a melange of well meaning people. To see it wedded…"

e replied Jul 3, 2013 to Washburn on the Psychodynamics of Meditation

22 Jul 9, 2013

"Well it's good to see this place alive and kicking! And I am with you Bruce, I'm not…"

e replied Jul 3, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"What happened to David's Integral Islands? I wanted to blow him and Lisa some crap a…"

e replied Jun 30, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"Hey guys, Just happened to be reading this on Murti from Kalupahana. (See P 80 but t…"

e replied Sep 29, 2012 to Opening Space for Translineage Practice

27 Sep 29, 2012

"Thomas: Yes, each scale has its own ontology and epistemology, but the resulting dua…"

e replied Apr 15, 2012 to Quantum Clarifications

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by e

"Tom: If relativity exists in a different dimension (the realm of the large), it must…"

e replied Oct 16, 2011 to Quantum Clarifications

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by e

"Slightly less than I am concerned about the characters in my 2 year old daughter's s…"

e replied Oct 16, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

"Infimitas: Also, bear in mind that we on this forum tend to use the word "metaphysic…"

e replied Oct 2, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

"Let me get this straight, the Theist is trying to intellectually “prove” that which…"

e replied Sep 10, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service