e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Dawid, you are positing an Absolute Casual Agent for the manifest realm. I am saying…"

e replied Feb 4, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Imagine you could only see the world thru a missing slat in a wooden fence. Everyti…"

e replied Feb 1, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"e: Will they have a better chance here or in a 3rd world country? Edward: But I neve…"

e replied Feb 1, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"e : "you can't have Green emerge without some sort of stable Orange."   Mark: my und…"

e replied Jan 28, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"You disagree with me when I say that there is a truth which makes reality one way a…"

e replied Jan 28, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"It is simply the authority of lived experience. There is nothing static in life. Ca…"

e replied Jan 26, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Oh yeah, I get it alright. It's just programmed nonsense though, as if the ethnic po…"

e replied Jan 26, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"Dawid: What Truth? The truth of impermanence aka emptiness. (We thru talking about a…"

e replied Jan 25, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"And quite frankly your "reasons" for US capitalism seem more and more like rational…"

e replied Jan 25, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"  Japanese yukata's are comfy and stylish.  "

e replied Jan 19, 2011 to Integral Monastery

17 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service