e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

""'Enlightenment' or 'liberation'—at least in any sense that I would want to affirm—d…"

e replied Mar 15, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"When I did the guided mediation for the newbies on Sunday I was having folks focus o…"

e replied Mar 11, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016

"David, thanks for the Shinzen guided meditation! Really enjoyed it. I am in a group…"

e replied Mar 9, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016

" He notes that in additional to right quadrant structures we also need "a change i…"

e replied Dec 11, 2013 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"If you're accusing me of denying dependent origination then your mistaken view is…"

e replied Dec 11, 2013 to Evolving Dharma

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"@HH Nothing is stopping people from pooling their resources and forming employee own…"

e replied Dec 11, 2013 to Evolving Dharma

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"And what about 'right view,' as discussed here? Right view is one of the Buddhist ei…"

e replied Dec 8, 2013 to Evolving Dharma

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"I'm also suspicious of the claim to bare, interpretation-free experience ... e sai…"

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"e said, "what viable alternative to capitalism en masse does the world have right he…"

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"That would of been good if he mentioned that Bruce. May have even took the time to g…"

e replied Nov 17, 2013 to Evolving Dharma

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service