Oleg Linetsky's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bruce, thanks for detailed response. Thanks Bruce for a chance to discuss it with…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 2, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Right. It seems to be one of the most interesting questions. As a mystic I discovere…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 2, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Dear Bruce, thank you for your reply and deep reflections. Sorry but I can't agree o…"

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Ok. I point people on their own types of tensions so that they recognize them in the…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 1, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Ok, what essencial we have here to discriminate? Looks I found something. For some r…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 1, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Dear Bruce, what do you think on this? "

Oleg Linetsky replied Jun 30, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Excellent, Pascal! You are great! > Philosophy is for people who are already pret…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jun 30, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"And in certain sense to any other mystical and spiritual understanding from Abhidh…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jun 29, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Ok, Pascal, we've come to interesting place now. It's getting warmer. )) Lets get ba…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jun 29, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Dear Bruce, thanks for joining to this interesting discussion. Please read also a pa…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jun 28, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service