Oleg Linetsky's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Bruce, I bring my condolences to you, that you choose to deal with such insanes as l…"

Oleg Linetsky replied May 24, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Bruce, I'm amazed at how some people can be absorbed with wrapping and insignificant…"

Oleg Linetsky replied May 23, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

")))"

Oleg Linetsky replied May 23, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Well, it's nice observation. If Wilber didn't declare his approach as 'all-inclusiv…"

Oleg Linetsky replied May 22, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"If you can imagine morality in a context of development only, then it's exactly wha…"

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Dear friends, thank you all for your attention and replies. Unfortunately, most of c…"

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"For those who are interested in more detailed introduction, introductory article is…"

Oleg Linetsky replied May 21, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Well, I can give you a notion to differentiate these 2 kinds of tensions. It's bette…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 6, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Dear Bruce, Yes, that's why I clarified. Thank you for your patience and interest. A…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 5, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Hi Bruce, The same way of thinking... You just found yourself FREE from interpretati…"

Oleg Linetsky replied Jul 4, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service