kelamuni's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"what do these terms refer to? i know that he refers to atheists as 'brights,' but i'…"

kelamuni replied Oct 16, 2010 to brights, murky's or supers?

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"On a related theme, re: slavery and Christian inspiration, anyone see "Amazing Grace…"

kelamuni replied Oct 14, 2010 to God in America (TV Special)

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"I fell asleep during the second episode, though found the first half interesting --…"

kelamuni replied Oct 13, 2010 to God in America (TV Special)

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Ed, we could start a parallel organization: The Dour Foundation. :-)"

kelamuni replied Oct 12, 2010 to The Human Consciousness Project

5 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Ya, I was being a bit facetious, though I am also being serious. As a category, "exp…"

kelamuni replied Oct 12, 2010 to God in America (TV Special)

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"I didn't watch the first episode consistently, as I think I was watching something l…"

kelamuni replied Oct 12, 2010 to God in America (TV Special)

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"well, that makes me feel better. i have entered into a period of self-loathing for…"

kelamuni replied Sep 29, 2010 to Religious Knowledge Quiz (and the State of Religious Knowledge in the US)

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by andrew

"14/15. i removed my original post, because i didn't want to bias any other results."

kelamuni replied Sep 29, 2010 to Religious Knowledge Quiz (and the State of Religious Knowledge in the US)

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by andrew

"One commentator suggested that these results imply that Atheists chose the position…"

kelamuni replied Sep 28, 2010 to Religious Knowledge Quiz (and the State of Religious Knowledge in the US)

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Interesting. Re: Merton -- That's a more cogent expression than what we get from Nic…"

kelamuni replied Sep 27, 2010 to Radical Buddhism and the paradox of acceptance

13 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service