kelamuni's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"Again I don't want to diminish certain metaphoric conceptions of "body memory," s…"

kelamuni replied Oct 19, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Lest someone go after me for "blaming the victim," I should add this caveat. I certa…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Balder, Just a quick note, so that I don't forget it, then I'll return with some…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"I have no problem with mindfulness "watching" the contents of experience going by, a…"

kelamuni replied Oct 18, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"I know we've been down this path before and I'm not going to labour the point. I'm…"

kelamuni replied Oct 18, 2010 to "integral postmetaphysical nonduality"

92 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

"Another thing I have an "issue" with, which is related to the above but not necesssa…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Balder: "I... did not think his evidence was sufficient to demonstrate we do not kno…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Has non-local perception actually been established as a fact?"

kelamuni replied Oct 18, 2010 to "integral postmetaphysical nonduality"

92 Mar 14, 2014

"Interesting. I would have to agree that meditative training may allow one greater ac…"

kelamuni replied Oct 17, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"I personally don't have that big a problem with the term "spirituality," as it has n…"

kelamuni replied Oct 16, 2010 to "integral postmetaphysical nonduality"

92 Mar 14, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service