Joseph's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"So K, United Church Of Canada. Huh. That explains so much."

Joseph replied May 13, 2011 to Integral Church

19 May 13, 2011
Reply by Joseph

"So I did go to church today. The Bishop of the west coast diocese was visiting. We h…"

Joseph replied May 2, 2011 to Caputo's Sunday Sermon: Radical Hermenuetics

20 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Balder

"About 6 months ago I saw a couple of remarkable documentaries. Salud! is about Cuba'…"

Joseph replied Feb 24, 2011 to Progressive economics

69 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by DavidM58

"It is obvious that Republicans are attempting social engineering under the guise of…"

Joseph replied Feb 19, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

"Great Article on Adam Smith. A few months back I watched the BBC series A History Of…"

Joseph replied Jan 26, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"A few months ago I went to a lecture given by a Joseph Rowe, an American who lives i…"

Joseph replied Jan 16, 2011 to The Return of Religion in France

4 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"I would be interested to know if 'the return of religion' is mostly an academic exer…"

Joseph replied Jan 16, 2011 to The Return of Religion in France

4 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Good old Meister Eckhart!   "Eckhart lived in an age in which gave great emphasis to…"

Joseph replied Jan 5, 2011 to Meister Eckhart: Blessed are the Poor.

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Joseph

"This is what collapsing Empire looks like. We're not being invaded by barbarians. We…"

Joseph replied Dec 22, 2010 to Matt Taibbi's new book Griftopia

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joseph

"Here's an extended interview with Frank Schaeffer from the program about his father…"

Joseph replied Oct 14, 2010 to God in America (TV Special)

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service