Ambo Suno's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

""I like to compare the samsaric mind to a surfer who is out on a perfect day but can…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 8, 2016 to Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life by William Finnegan

9 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Recently, I finished another surfing memoir, shorter, literarily simpler, still pit…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 8, 2016 to Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life by William Finnegan

9 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"I sent this same material on Brakhage to my sister who is an artist. She sent me bac…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 5, 2016 to photography, writing, interacting, naturing

36 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Too bad on your library, Edwyrd. Here are a couple of thoughts that you probably al…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 4, 2016 to photography, writing, interacting, naturing

36 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"I recently encountered the most amazing art; I haven't been amazed by art for a long…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 3, 2016 to photography, writing, interacting, naturing

36 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Much respect, Edwyrd, for how you have said this. Thanks for this reply. "

Ambo Suno replied Jun 3, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hi Edwyrd - you have been making a passionate appeal for an appropriate discrediting…"

Ambo Suno replied May 31, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"I'll place this quote attributed to Nietzsche, here. He might say the same about "or…"

Ambo Suno replied May 29, 2016 to some likely features and factors of the rare arising from normal vision to "visionary"

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"David - as Edwyrd says. Here is a link with a little more context and info. If you g…"

Ambo Suno replied May 29, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

" "leash fastening fin" should read "leash fastening metal pin"."

Ambo Suno replied May 22, 2016 to Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life by William Finnegan

9 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service