Ambo Suno's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"From an "anti-establishment party", the first woman mayor ever was elected to the 30…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 20, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Bruce, that is a lively show of sun and light animating nature's basic elements. I l…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 20, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Now may be as good a time as any to remind about what some research has shown about…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 19, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"Yes, though I haven't spent enough time with this yet, Edwyrd, I think this excellen…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 17, 2016 to States, stages, the WC lattice and the fold

314 Sep 17, 2019

"Balder, here's another TED that I think you might enjoy and be inspired by. "Artist…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 15, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Cool, Edwyrd - I hear you on all the work involved to bring this decision into being…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 15, 2016 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"You may be interested in these images from a different source than eco geography - m…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 12, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Amazing photos - shapes and colors. Your music is pretty different in this one - in…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 12, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Hi Edwyrd - I actually felt badly for you when Bernie lost. I know that there are po…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 12, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

""I walked out into the snow. It was falling steadily in heavy white flakes, in sheet…"

Ambo Suno replied Jun 8, 2016 to Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life by William Finnegan

9 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service