Joseph Camosy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Layman, Short on time today, but I wanted to comment on this: "

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 28, 2013 to HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

"Layman, I agree that the Jackson films are of a middling quality.  I also agree wit…"

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 27, 2013 to HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

"Doesn't the Lord of the Rings inspire you want to UNMAKE that "Ring of Power" which…"

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 26, 2013 to HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

"I agree. The crossing of the threshold into the "special world" and then the return…"

Joseph Camosy replied Oct 5, 2013 to "The Wizard of Oz" 75th Anniversary.

5 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Joseph Camosy

"Yes, I just got the 75th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition in the mail today…"

Joseph Camosy replied Oct 3, 2013 to "The Wizard of Oz" 75th Anniversary.

5 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Joseph Camosy

"Theurj, Yes, attempting to postmetaphysically recontextualize an existing traditio…"

Joseph Camosy replied Sep 5, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Theurj, Yes, perhaps "mistake" was too strong a term, for she also is likely coming…"

Joseph Camosy replied Sep 5, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

"I'm reading this book now.  It's very dense reading. Joe "

Joseph Camosy replied Aug 25, 2013 to Spinbitz

32 May 13, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Patten's ITC 2013 presentation also refers to the event described in "What Enlighten…"

Joseph Camosy replied Aug 19, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"Bruce, Taking the middle-way is prudent - to explore the matter directly, creating…"

Joseph Camosy replied Aug 14, 2013 to Sophia Speaks

27 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service