Joseph Camosy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew, we may be coming at the "Noah" narrative from differing points of view, that…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 31, 2014 to Noah

142 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by andrew

"Andrew,   I wouldn't place "god" or "Yahweh" into either the UL, nor in the right ha…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 31, 2014 to Noah

142 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by andrew

"You could use Jung's interpretation of the Bible's Book of Job to also gain insight…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 29, 2014 to Noah

142 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by andrew

"INTJ"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 21, 2014 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"The problem as I see it is not the existence of categories or types or lenses, but h…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 21, 2014 to States, stages, the WC lattice and the fold

314 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"We can circumambulate the "elephant" via many perspectives, but what the elephant ac…"

Joseph Camosy replied Feb 28, 2014 to Mark Edwards

61 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi Layman, Your "Tantric Technologies" seem analogous to Alchemy and thus have a co…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 15, 2014 to NEW INTEGRALESQUE TAROT DECK

10 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Saw the Wolf of Wallstreet last night.  506 F-bombs!  It was a criticism of unfetter…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 6, 2014 to HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

" Layman, Great post. You write: "

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 28, 2013 to HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

"Threurj, Yes indeed, many people want to be like the Wolf of Wallstreet.  In other…"

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 28, 2013 to HOW I LEARNED TO HATE THE MONA LISA

27 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Joseph Camosy

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service