Joseph Camosy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Layman, I agree that it's not that useful to use higher dimensions in an arm wavin…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jun 2, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, These "boundaries between sections", these "sideways" between ontologies an…"

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"After digging a bit into Priest's "Dialetheism," "paraconsistent" logic and his con…"

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Theurj, Thank you for the link to Priest's article.  By coincidence his new book on…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 31, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, Just a final note on our discussion of paradox and it's placement within any…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 31, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, You write: "

Joseph Camosy replied May 24, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, I'm an advocate of cartographical pluralism.  Each model to its purpose.  …"

Joseph Camosy replied May 22, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, Within any given system of representation, be it AQAL or some other, contra…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 22, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman: Just a brief follow-up to your excellent reply: 1. "

Joseph Camosy replied May 21, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Layman, Thanks for engaging with me on this most interesting topic! 1. This seems re…"

Joseph Camosy replied May 21, 2014 to GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service