Joseph Camosy's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Read it.  I'll need to read it at least 3 more times, but at first glance it confirm…"

Joseph Camosy replied Feb 24, 2016 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Bitnation seems like some kind of a joke.  I can't see how it could possibly compete…"

Joseph Camosy replied Dec 29, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Is there a link to the papers so we can read them?"

Joseph Camosy replied Jul 20, 2015 to ITC 2015

169 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by andrew

"The final set from the grog-fest, including a Celtic mosh pit with bagpipes.: FLARF…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 16, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"The creative result of Strongbow hard apple cider and Warsteiner Beer. FLARF Saturd…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 9, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Thank you Ambo, I will look this movie up! Actually, I'm going to watch it now on my…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 2, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Was at the faire again this weekend practicing my recreational hobby.  After drinkin…"

Joseph Camosy replied Mar 2, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Out taking photos this weekend, here's the result of a several hours of walking and…"

Joseph Camosy replied Feb 22, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Love Bill Maher! "

Joseph Camosy replied Feb 1, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Until there is a scientific reason to think these states confer more than just a sub…"

Joseph Camosy replied Jan 29, 2015 to Ken on Supermind

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service