Darrell R. Moneyhon's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Impressive (what Germany is actually doing already with RE). d "

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 20, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Yes, He emphasized the distributive/democratizing implications of additive productio…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 17, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"Yes, Very important first fruits of the prophesized "Tree of Life." The ability to o…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 17, 2014 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"You don't think about quadrants as much because you realize that they all interact t…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 17, 2014 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"In response to your comment at the other thread about teaching holistic thinking in…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 16, 2014 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"Yes, Someting like holistic thinking is what my wife (a pre-school teacher) and I we…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 16, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"Really differentiated forms of my general "thinking like energy" mantra. Interesting…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 13, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"Yes Bruce, Rifkin seems quite "Integral." Which in many ways is a new version of goo…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 9, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"Andrew and theurj, Many of the issues surrounding pantheism, etc. seem at least temp…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Apr 25, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Andrew, That link was right on time for me. The night before yesterday I dreamed of…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Apr 25, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service