Darrell R. Moneyhon's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I liked this: "But it was the regulation imposed on Western economies (even in the U…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Aug 19, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

""squeezing out" potential, which may I suppose include critical thinking too. But I…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jul 11, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"David, Yes it was a strained analogy because I wanted to stay with the oil extractio…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jul 11, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"From Steele's book (I ordered it from Amazon today and already am reading the tempor…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jul 9, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"That Habbie stuff went over my head, but sounded something like my own thoughts abou…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 22, 2014 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"Yes, the issue is not dependent upon the answer to the question "Are we messing up M…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 21, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"Yes, mostly musings of a layman philosophizing in relation to science. Certainly NOT…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 21, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"When I said the being's reality flows out and "up," the "up" is only a metaphor or a…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 21, 2014 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"simply depth locations in an unfolding of reality from the inmost depths to the oute…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 20, 2014 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"Again the "integral" characteristic, or at least "feel," of Rifkin's approach is als…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied May 20, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service