Darrell R. Moneyhon's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew, The really bad news is that the ones who openly worship Kash will use this a…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 26, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"That metaphor/analogy might well point to a new reality often overlooked. A space in…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Theurj, Thanks for sharing the link to "The Gravity of Things." It reminded me of th…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 26, 2014 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"I agree that punches are sometimes needed and effective, but as an overide to a more…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Yes, We must take the condoms off and start corporations from scratch. More radical…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Andrew, I agree with the need for active, green conscious, interventions. Integral n…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Yes, Both/and, and, as you say, when and how much also. But I'm talking about overal…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 26, 2014 to Form, Finesse, and Force

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

"Part of the Outflanking strategy will be to embrace corporatism but in a transcorpor…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Hey theurj, Did you see my proposed meta-strategy of "just enough" (green activism)…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Good questions. When? How much? How much should you lean on a bicycle when rounding…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 26, 2014 to Form, Finesse, and Force

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service