Darrell R. Moneyhon's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I have Bernie stickers on the front and back of my car! Eager to eat a Bernie sandwi…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 10, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Will do. Didn't have time to fully read, only dipped. Glad my line of thought was le…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Re this one little part from the first of Edwards' essay: "A second issue of concer…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"More from One Nation Under God, by Kevin M. Kruse. This excerpt below impresses me a…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Feb 19, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Bankers were once brokers, used in the old top-down system to vet investment potenti…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Feb 18, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Thanks theurj, Liked that article. Rifkin's End of Work is all about the unplanned i…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Feb 17, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Received Kruse's book and am in process of reading. from In God We Trust: Decades be…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Feb 15, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Re theurj's comment about Kevin Cruse's book One Nation Under God:  A week ago I att…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Feb 11, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

""myopia" is one form of the "wave collapse" that I was talking about in my comment. …"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Sep 11, 2015 to Integral Energy: Uniting Mulitple Perspectives on our Thermodynamic World

178 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by DavidM58

"As one "DM" to another, I really liked this segment from your original post:  ---- B…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Sep 11, 2015 to Integral Energy: Uniting Mulitple Perspectives on our Thermodynamic World

178 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service