Mary W.'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Mary W. replied Oct 4, 2012 to Election Comedy

14 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"Obama might have simply been . . . tired. I heard some commentator point out how Rom…"

Mary W. replied Oct 4, 2012 to integral postmetaphysical enaction

360 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"LOL, Bruce! Children of the damned, we are!"

Mary W. replied Sep 10, 2012 to Five Reasons Why Romney/Ryan Must Be Defeated

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"Terry Patten and the Integralistas weigh in: The Integral Case for President Obama. "

Mary W. replied Sep 10, 2012 to Five Reasons Why Romney/Ryan Must Be Defeated

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"(I wanted to add, re: Obama's apparent "non-covertness" -- Who knows? Maybe he wants…"

Mary W. replied Sep 7, 2012 to Five Reasons Why Romney/Ryan Must Be Defeated

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"Yes, I'm disturbed by that too. And in fact, this is the main thing that I see peopl…"

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"I've just about always voted Democrat, and though I might wish to call myself "trans…"

12 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Mary W.

"Theurj -- Re: "Capitalism is one of those metaphysical demons and yes, it can and is…"

Mary W. replied Aug 28, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

"Sera Beak / Spiritual Cowgirl (linked to in Balder's above post) rocks. :)"

Mary W. replied Aug 27, 2012 to Matarealism

7 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Gray

"Theurj wrote: "they [the perennial tradition's interpretations & practices] are…"

Mary W. replied Aug 27, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service