Mary W.'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't Facebook, link Gaia or Ning or any other social networking site, what you make…"

Mary W. replied Oct 5, 2010 to Retribution for a world lost in screens

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I got 14/15 correct as well. Was wrong on the final question, although I am a little…"

Mary W. replied Sep 29, 2010 to Religious Knowledge Quiz (and the State of Religious Knowledge in the US)

13 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Rest in peace, Fr. Raimon! What a treasure you left us with your work!"

Mary W. replied Sep 8, 2010 to Raimon Panikkar Dies at 91

4 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Mary W.

"There's some blog commentary by John Wagnon on Visser, Stein, and others available a…"

Mary W. replied Aug 14, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"And P.S. to my above tangent -- It was a pretty small group of people attending thes…"

Mary W. replied Aug 12, 2010 to What Might Come After Postmodernism?

18 Aug 18, 2010

"Hey Joseph -- It seems to me that integral Christianity is nascent, a seed that spr…"

Mary W. replied Aug 12, 2010 to What Might Come After Postmodernism?

18 Aug 18, 2010

"Professor Balder's presentation was awesome, y'all!"

Mary W. replied Aug 5, 2010 to Integral Theory Conference 2010

7 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Balder

"Yes, esoterica would probably really appeal to Anne! :)"

Mary W. replied Aug 5, 2010 to interview with an apostate!

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Mary W.

"The main reason I was able to return to the Catholic church was because of the prese…"

Mary W. replied Aug 5, 2010 to interview with an apostate!

4 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Mary W.

"I always enjoy your insights and your clarity, Joseph. Thank you for this."

Mary W. replied Jul 21, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service