Mary W.'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"That T-Rex is being completely herself -- acting on instinct to procure the nourishm…"

Mary W. replied Jun 21, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"And p.s. -- I'm still scared by the word "postmetaphysical."   ;-D"

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Even the word "integral" can be a hard sell, as Leslie Hershberger points out in a r…"

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Kela -- In response to your question that Irmeli quoted above -- does being "Integra…"

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"I don't find the video to be exceptionally dogmatic, nor cringe-evoking. He's just p…"

Mary W. replied Jun 20, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"I laughed while watching this, but I also feel somewhat sorry for Weiner. Imagine yo…"

Mary W. replied Jun 13, 2011 to Weinerlogues video

3 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Just listened to it again. Dreamy and luminous."

Mary W. replied Jun 12, 2011 to Na'vi Dreamtime

11 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Yep!"

Mary W. replied May 25, 2011 to The rising culture and worldview of contemporary spirituality

24 May 25, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Yeah, that one was funny. Most of the rest of the skits were just so-so. SNL is not…"

Mary W. replied May 23, 2011 to Lady Gaga

39 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"A song to accompany a certain version of Rapture: Kundalini Express"

Mary W. replied May 22, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service