Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome, Guest Bloggers.   Hey, I thought I share this Music Video that I liked late…"

Christophe replied May 3, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"thanx 4 da response.   eh he he. sure, bro. we postmetas must keep together, aye.  …"

Christophe replied May 3, 2011 to Good Omens

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"I still have to read Rand's 'Atlas shrugged'. A discordian friend of mine did, and w…"

Christophe replied Apr 18, 2011 to Kenny and Ayn Rand?

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"to reduce politics to hardwire brain systems is too easy methinks. And of course eas…"

Christophe replied Apr 10, 2011 to Political views are reflected in brain structure

5 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Yes I liked Good Omens too. Pratchett is a clever guy who writes funny and a bit sub…"

Christophe replied Apr 10, 2011 to Good Omens

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"Yeah alright you killjoy. you caught me inmidst my most blatant metphysical joussanc…"

Christophe replied Mar 29, 2011 to Living in the end times

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"aha. You're in Phase 1, Denial."

Christophe replied Mar 28, 2011 to Living in the end times

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"xibaba: UFOs and shit? what do you mean by that? and who do you think you are?   I'm…"

Christophe replied Mar 27, 2011 to Obama as an evolutionary agent

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

""This gives  the feeling that Mankind as a whole is on the right tracks on its way t…"

Christophe replied Mar 27, 2011 to Obama as an evolutionary agent

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"I welcome WIlber's words on the Japan Situation (the Wednesday IL Upload didn't quit…"

Christophe replied Mar 20, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service