Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah whatever. I AM careful with labeling, and I still say Patel hasn't found his wa…"

Christophe replied Jun 5, 2010 to The Value of Nothing

16 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"I understand that your discussion with Bruce is apparently very important for you bo…"

Christophe replied Jun 4, 2010 to The Value of Nothing

16 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Hey guys, thanks for having an open ear for me. @Mark: I haven't decided yet where…"

Christophe replied Jun 4, 2010 to Pub Storytelling

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"I will not go through all the book here in public. It suffices to say that this book…"

Christophe replied May 24, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Best chapter yet. Some excerpts: "For where your treasure is, there will be your he…"

Christophe replied May 23, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Chapter Six: The Metaphysics of Credit A Parable: On the desire to be rich If one…"

Christophe replied May 23, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Oyoyoy! Woe! Tragedy! Another Online Forum going down. Will it rise again, or perish…"

Christophe replied May 18, 2010 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"I just watched the TV News and heard Wolfgang Schaeuble, the german Finance Minister…"

Christophe replied May 18, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"From the Daily Show: Hoarders: The big banks make money by taking the bailout money…"

Christophe replied May 15, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"I find Chomsyk's perspective to be helpful to understand what's going on in the econ…"

Christophe replied May 15, 2010 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service