DavidM58's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"Consciously interacting with Layman Pascal's message above, here's what I picked up:…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 21, 2013 to Developmental Engagement Field Theory by Keith Witt

12 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Fascinating and important topic. I agree with you Neelesh about managing expectation…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 18, 2013 to Developmental Engagement Field Theory by Keith Witt

12 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Best Paper Awards Best overall theoretical contribution Sophia Speaks: An Integral…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 9, 2013 to Sophia speaks - Bruce Alderman

101 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Bruce, Judith's book (Waking the Global Heart) was one of my favorite reads in 2006…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 8, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"Neelesh, A bit expensive, yes, as most textbooks are.  I was fortunate to find a use…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 7, 2013 to Fits of Aperspectival madness: Dorrian Aiken

8 Oct 8, 2013

" http://globalheartawakens.com/"

DavidM58 replied Oct 7, 2013 to Home: A Planetary Perspective (Susan Wright)

25 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Gray

"Thanks Bruce. I am excited about the idea of discussions on all the papers. I hope I…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 7, 2013 to Fits of Aperspectival madness: Dorrian Aiken

8 Oct 8, 2013

" I found this paper to be quite interesting, and I appreciate the work Aiken is doin…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 5, 2013 to Fits of Aperspectival madness: Dorrian Aiken

8 Oct 8, 2013

"Balder, Thanks for the reply - very much appreciated. Regarding the diagrams (Figur…"

DavidM58 replied Aug 29, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

"I'm curious to hear what others are thinking in response to the bigger themes in Tim…"

DavidM58 replied Aug 26, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service