Kevin J. Bowman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Right - that's a good point about the whole being both more and less than the parts.…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Nov 11, 2013 to Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"In the relative world of form, a holon does not exist in isolation of its environmen…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Nov 11, 2013 to Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"Bruce,  I'm glad you found some of my thoughts on the conflation between the philos…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Nov 9, 2013 to Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"Hi theurj, At one point you asked for a paper of mine. I want you to know that I re…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Nov 9, 2013 to Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"Thank you all for reading and discussing my paper. I want to point out that my previ…"

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"Regarding Integral Mathematics: Wilber's use of IM is very limited. His examples alw…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Nov 8, 2013 to Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"The field construct does not enter with Integral Scientific Pluralism and the 48 hor…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Nov 8, 2013 to Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"Regarding the classification of Wilber's examples within IMP, I'm arguing that his e…"

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

"  Thank you for the links. The views of Chomsky's relayed in those links are consist…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Oct 30, 2011 to Progressive economics

69 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by DavidM58

"Dear theurj,   When I wrote about Chomsky in my article, ''Integral Political Econom…"

Kevin J. Bowman replied Oct 30, 2011 to Progressive economics

69 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service