valli's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"  Terry, great to have you in this community :)   The first is the idea that qualita…"

valli replied Sep 27, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"  I know that Lakoff, Johnson and Nunez do not see this connection, that “representa…"

valli replied Sep 25, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"The term axis could be substituted for the words 'freedom', 'dimension', or 'infinit…"

valli replied Sep 24, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"  Joel, Le t me consider mathematics as the language of  generalized realtion to  st…"

valli replied Sep 23, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"  Thanks for alerting me to the other thread. I don't think I would have realized it…"

valli replied Sep 21, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  HI Joel   The move from a representational to an observational matrix would be som…"

valli replied Sep 18, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  Hi terry   It's just that I've never written anything mathematical before, and I w…"

valli replied Sep 18, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  sorry, I missed your post with the link to semiotic seams...."

valli replied Sep 17, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  Hi Terry you had suggested semiotic seams, is it related to cybernetics and human…"

valli replied Sep 17, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  That which prexists is the very ground of possibility itself, and it doesn't preex…"

valli replied Sep 16, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service