Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quacademics

A recent FB IPS discussion reiterated something that has long been happening which I'll call quacademics. You know, if it quacks like an aq…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

18 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

On Vivekananda and Wilber

The attached document is an essay by Rajiv Malhotra on the role of Vivekananda's ideas in "two revolutions in Western thought."  In it, he…

Started by Balder

5 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Balder

The 5 Pillars of Planetary Wisdom-Civilization

Here's how it looks to me today. Anything standing out as being left out? THE FIVE PILLARS OF PLANETARY WISDOM-CIVILIZATION cult-cult /…

Started by Layman Pascal

17 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

People Planets And Parking Places - 2

(This thread is a continuation from this post. Part -1, I have yet to post, but this story works sideways as well I think :) Duality* is…

Started by valli

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by valli

Sentience Everywhere

Joel Morrison shared this on FB today: Sentience Everywhere: Complexity Theory, Panpsychism & The Role of Sentience in the Self-Organiz…

Started by Balder

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by valli

How Nonsectarian is 'Nonsectarian'?

Sean recently shared with me an essay titled, "How Nonsectarian is 'Nonsectarian'?: Jorge Ferrer's Pluralist Alternative to Tibetan Buddhis…

Started by Balder

72 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Post-Metaphysical Justice

1. How do we develop and implement a "post-metaphysical" justice system? What is the legal and moral philosophy which correlates to the va…

Started by Layman Pascal

6 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

NEW INTEGRALESQUE TAROT DECK

Hi. I'm the Layman Pascal. You may remember me from such varied conceptual tools as: Tetrabucks!, The 5 Pillars of Planetary Wisdom-Civiliz…

Started by Layman Pascal

10 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Tetrabucks! Tetrabucks! Tetrabucks!

Hi. I'm the Layman Pascal. You might remember me from such exciting concepts as: the Metaphysics of Adjacency, integralist vs. integralite,…

Started by Layman Pascal

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Balder

Plotinus as a Philosopher of the Future?

Joel Morrison shared this on the FB IPS site:   The Philosophy of the Future: Plotinus as Dynamic Set Theorist of the Virtual   "Plotinus a…

Started by Balder

5 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service