IPS Inquiry (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holons as a locus of awareness

Holons as a locus of perception. The following is an outline for the idea of holons as a “locus of perception” Holons are whole/parts. The…

Started by rltruthseeker

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

The embodied challenge

Lakoff & Johnson, in Philosophy of the Flesh (Basic Books, 1999), make some bold statements that challenge many of our preconceived ass…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

21 May 19, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Structural Coupling and Free Will

Structural Coupling             Whenever we see life, from bacteria to large-scale ecosystems, we observe networks with components that in…

Started by rltruthseeker

4 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

Witness consciousness, or not?

Yesterday, I attended a talk about Samkyha (a type of Hinduism) at my local Theosophical Society lodge.  I’m on friendly terms with the man…

Started by infimitas

25 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by infimitas

In Defense of Integral Postmetaphysics

This is an old blog entry of mine, which I am reposting here since it represents some of my thinking on this subject at the time I first cr…

Started by Balder

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

Transpersonal Psychology

This is also another of those past threads from Gaia IPS pod. It came up in some comments between me and Marigpa on our walls. So I'll post…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

0 Mar 23, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service