Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evolving Church (Panel Discussion)

Michael Dowd, who recently hosted the Evolutionary Christianity teleseminar, is currently in the midst of hosting a series of six panel dis…

Started by Balder

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

Integral Spiritual Experience event

For anyone interested, Joe Perez, a member of this forum, is "live blogging" the ongoing Integral Spiritual Experience retreat.   You can r…

Started by Balder

0 Dec 31, 2010

Google Books nGram Viewer (Research Tool)

Google Labs has a new visualization tool available for scholars and researchers that looks quite interesting: the Google Books gGram View…

Started by Balder

0 Dec 16, 2010

Evolutionary Christianity Teleseminar

Michael Dowd, author of Thank God for Evolution, is hosting a teleseminar (which began yesterday, Dec 4) entitled, The Advent Evolutionary…

Started by Balder

4 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Balder

Happy Thanksgiving

A happy Thanksgiving to all. One important thing for which I am grateful today is this forum, my online home for this type of discussion. S…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Davidu

Net library

I joined Net Library where I can read free e-books. All I needed was my local library card and a quick registration process. I'm now readin…

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Wilber interviewed in 10/10 issue of Integral Leadership Review

On the current status of "integral" at this link. An excerpt:"I fully support the self-critical attitudes of the community. I incidentally…

1 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Balder

Integral Postmetaphysical Nonduality blog

I  decided to start my own blog of the above name at this link. Drop by y'all on occasion to say hi.

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Balder

God in America (TV Special)

GOD IN AMERICA     Monday through Wednesday at 9 p.m. beginning Oct. 11 How has religious belief shaped American history? What role h…

Started by Balder

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

Beyond Awakening Series

Ken Wilber and Terry Patten are in conversation tonight for an event called "Beyond Awakening."  It's in progress right now (5:30 PST), but…

Started by Balder

0 Sep 16, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service