Dawid Dahl's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"e: "Besides this truth is hidden in plain site." "There is nothing static in life."…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 27, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"e: "The truth of impermanence aka emptiness."   Why is this a truth? What kind of au…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 25, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""Oh, and the aura is extra, batteries not included."   Oh, so it's built into the ro…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 21, 2011 to Integral Monastery

17 Feb 17, 2011

"I think that settles it. Thanks."

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 20, 2011 to Integral Monastery

17 Feb 17, 2011

"I agree, e. Those are awesome. I've worn one once. Though, I feel those are a bit to…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 20, 2011 to Integral Monastery

17 Feb 17, 2011

"Thank you for sharing this, Douglas. I always find it incredibly refreshing to hear…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 20, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""This is old ground for us of course. But still fun to do. :-)"   In some weird way,…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 20, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"(I'm sure e can offer a much more eloquent and helpful answer though, heh.)"

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"James: "Why is permanence the deciding factor for you in whether there are things?"…"

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"e: "Besides this truth is hidden in plain site."   What truth?"

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service