Dawid Dahl's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

""One cannot define any thing without defining everything else ad infinitum."   +1"

Dawid Dahl replied Sep 17, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"(Awesome T-shirt, Thomas!)"

Dawid Dahl replied Sep 11, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Very well said. I definitely resonate with this."

Dawid Dahl replied Sep 11, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"You rock!"

Dawid Dahl replied Aug 28, 2011 to Hi, I'm back

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Nicole

""I also liked his ideas around the self image and changing it or adding tools to it.…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jul 11, 2011 to Thomas Metzinger Podcast

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

"Hey, e!   Yeah, it's a great book, and I found most of his concepts worthy of taking…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jun 26, 2011 to Thomas Metzinger Podcast

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

"My simple guess is that the reasoning goes: if one starts to speak "postmetaphysical…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jun 21, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Bruce: "How many times have you heard him mention the developmental litany in his in…"

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"(Then, in my vaaast integral embrace, I of course understand that there's a business…"

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Irmeli: "I challenged Terry many times with my differing opinion. The first day he s…"

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service