Lol's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"This probably more accurately belongs to the ol' "End of Enlightenment" thread (btw,…"

Lol replied May 24, 2011 to Huffington Post article by filmaker Jennifer Fox, director of 'My Reincarnation'

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lol

"Here is a link to a quickview of a PowerPoint presentation relating to Otto Scharmer…"

Lol replied May 24, 2011 to Francisco Varela

44 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Came across this here today, have no idea whether it's already been referenced.   Ma…"

Lol replied May 23, 2011 to Francisco Varela

44 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Dear Mary, Thank you hugely for posting this. There are perspectives and perspective…"

Lol replied Mar 22, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Sounds like a very good idea. My son recently had some recording software lent/gifte…"

Lol replied Mar 20, 2011 to Bandung Dreamtime

3 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Lol

"Like it! ...drum could maybe have been a little more prominent."

Lol replied Mar 20, 2011 to Bandung Dreamtime

3 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Lol

"Can we "de-metaphysicalise" the stories the world is made of?"

Lol replied Mar 18, 2011 to The World is Made of Stories

11 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"Hi Xib, Despite the prevailing fear about who or what might replace the Mubarak regi…"

Lol replied Jan 29, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"What an absolutely fascinating article! Interestingly, I find when I'm preparing veg…"

Lol replied Dec 31, 2010 to An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Thanks, Ed, I'd started to work my way backwards through the thread and hadn't got t…"

Lol replied Dec 30, 2010 to An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service