Joseph's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Frank Visser at Integral World liked my essay & has kindly reposted it on his si…"

Joseph replied Jul 11, 2013 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"A week after seeing it, I still think it was one of the better movies I've seen in m…"

Joseph replied Nov 4, 2012 to Cloud Atlas

24 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Prometheus was visually stunning but had plot holes big enough to drive a planetary…"

Joseph replied Jun 25, 2012 to Prometheus

19 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Joseph

"An old friend of mine, a former psychedelic surfer and present day no shit white sha…"

Joseph replied Dec 18, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"An excellent overview from Aljazeera. Global Rebellion: The Coming Chaos?   "The pau…"

Joseph replied Nov 30, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"I've stumbled into reading William Irwin Thompson for the first time in a couple of…"

Joseph replied Nov 5, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"There is in all visible things an invisible fecundity, a dimmed light, a meek namele…"

Joseph replied Sep 20, 2011 to In Defense of Promiscuity; In Defense of Chastity

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"I've pondered these essays for a few days. I have to admit that I was moved by Jun P…"

Joseph replied Sep 20, 2011 to In Defense of Promiscuity; In Defense of Chastity

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"It seems to me that there is an arrogance in the Integral scene about "shadow work".…"

Joseph replied Sep 15, 2011 to On Marc Gafni

12 Sep 16, 2011

"I am very happy to see this discussion taking place. When I read the posts on Sam Ha…"

Joseph replied May 18, 2011 to Postmetaphysical Puritanism

24 May 30, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service